Suggestion-Player owned gas stations

raider2711

Players can rent the gas stations and green markets around the map

-Players make money from this off of the sale of gas and the sale of merchandise

-Merchandise will include the cola and pizzas that normal player owned markets already sell.

-Players will NOT make money from other merchandise sales (for example: water, sandwiches, drink/food packs, ect.) 

-Since there are a lot of gas stations delivery drivers will not deliver to the stores on own. To get merchandise owner will have to put in a special order that will go to the delivery jobs, THEN delivery can deliver the stuff.

-Rent would be more expensive than normal 24-7 markets 

-Gas prices could be adjusted by players but I feel that most people would set it to the highest that you can. ($10 a gallon should be the max anything over and its just way too much, yes even 10 is too much but you can promote "Come get your gas in mirror park, only 3.50 a gallon") 

More can be added/taken out, its obviously just a suggestion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, raider2711 said:

Players can rent the gas stations and green markets around the map

-Players make money from this off of the sale of gas and the sale of merchandise

-Merchandise will include the cola and pizzas that normal player owned markets already sell.

-Players will NOT make money from other merchandise sales (for example: water, sandwiches, drink/food packs, ect.) 

-Since there are a lot of gas stations delivery drivers will not deliver to the stores on own. To get merchandise owner will have to put in a special order that will go to the delivery jobs, THEN delivery can deliver the stuff.

-Rent would be more expensive than normal 24-7 markets 

-Gas prices could be adjusted by players but I feel that most people would set it to the highest that you can. ($10 a gallon should be the max anything over and its just way too much, yes even 10 is too much but you can promote "Come get your gas in mirror park, only 3.50 a gallon") 

More can be added/taken out, its obviously just a suggestion.

Already exists and has been implemented....

19 minutes ago, Ozzie Ozbourne said:

literally the same thing.. he just wants people to set gas prices and profit.. yeah ok lemme set it $100/gallon

You obviously did read the whole thing I stated that the max should be 10 or lower bc otherwise people would set it at 100 

22 minutes ago, PeterMcKay said:

i think you are talking about red shops. he is talking about gas stations?

And yes, I am talking about the gas stations

Honestly I see no reason to cap gas prices. They’re way too cheap as it is (literally a non-factor). But if you price yourself too high, your customers will just go to the competition. 

I do like this idea, but I did have the intention of expanding it a little more. Have truck drivers deliver gas, your station can run out of gas, etc.

• Like 8

On 8/14/2019 at 3:24 PM, speed said:

Honestly I see no reason to cap gas prices. They’re way too cheap as it is (literally a non-factor). But if you price yourself too high, your customers will just go to the competition. 

I do like this idea, but I did have the intention of expanding it a little more. Have truck drivers deliver gas, your station can run out of gas, etc.

This is great! it would make truck driving much more fun to sort of interact with other people while on the job cause currently its not really interactive.

• 2 weeks later...