?� im sure alot of this has been brought up ?�

Novacaine

is there any idea to maybe bring in real estate agents that can bring in houses  open houses and such  like I seen a post from last year where someone said about buying houses of course his prices was way to cheap but maybe like buy a house on grove for like 50k -90k plus state taxes 

apartments on forum to buy like 10k to 15k per apartment  or rent for 2k -3k a week 

also what about doctors/nurses besides just ems  that can rp inside of the hospitals 

owning a  business seems to be way to expensive I would love to own one but maybe find a cheaper way to do so  idk this Is just what I have been thinking 

I love the server so far and I cant wait to see what else it has to offer .. sorry if this is just a recap of what anyone else has posted .. 

Edited by Novacaine

A lot of these may change with the upcoming 2.0 as well. If anything maybe try to give these suggestions to that thread instead? Yes these have been talked about before. Some people have played Doctors and Nurses that are not EMS. Unfortunately you will just have to coordinate with them in the city to get them to help you. That will be the tricky part.

Agreed with Ren. Please try to add to ideas/threads that have already been discussed. Business ownership is expensive so not everyone has one and people are encouraged to work together. You can always rp other business ownership, ie people run mech, clothings stores, clubs etc. Regarding housing, Serpico is working on low-income housing right now for 2.0. Visit his stream for lots of info on upcoming development! 

• Mia locked this topic