Arthur Miller - Otherwise known as "Z"

Rizz

Hello Civilians!

My name is Arthur Miller, originally from North Carolina located in the United States. I moved into this city about a week ago and wanted to give everyone an introduction for my arrival here in the amazing city of Los Santos. Regardless of my name I actually go by "Z". Some people spell it with one letter and some people spell it like "Zee". It's really up to you on how yo want to spell my name. I don't care too much, but as long as you aren't spelling it like "eez" we should be good. I decided to move in mainly because of the weather over here. Housing  costs are super expensive but you just simply can't beat the amazing weather that we get here. So far I have really enjoyed may stay, I am hoping to become a police officer to help & make sure that the city stays safe. I am currently working as a receptionist for the LSPD - hopefully I will be able to do more for the city & the community. 

Funny story for everyone: First 150k I made I spent on lottery tickets and didn't win of course. 

P.S

I apologize for any spellings or what not on my introduction. As I type this I am currently attempting to doge the crazy locals speeding around the corners and randomly going boom. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...