Car Dealership

Not sure if this has been mentioned or thought about.

Car dealership

Car salesmen could go with people on test drives in short drives around the dealership 

You can only test drive a vehicle that you have the money to be able to purchase.

Car salesmen could make a very small percentage of what the car cost when sold. 

IF THIS ISNT AN OPTION

What about if you purchased a car and decided it didn't fit your character or it just isn't what you thought it would be. it would be cool if you could sell it back in like 30 mins and get full refund instead of getting charged the 30% to test drive a car.  I get it you buy a brand new car off of a lot it depreciates in value, however normally you get to test drive before you purchase. I think this would be a cool idea if we cant have  dealership. 

I plan on adding the ability for players to transfer their vehicles to other players.

So while it won't, strictly speaking, be a "dealership", there's no reason a player couldn't pull out 10 cars they're interested in selling, set up at a dealership, and call themselves that.

We will not be adding the ability to get a refund on cars, but we will be adding the ability to test drive.

• Like 1