Fire trucks and Interactions.

Well to all members of the LSFD we all know how bad or unused the fire truck is. But why? Why not give value to the fire truck and make use of it? I understand why the water jet isn’t there maybe to avoid trolls or abuse of such machine. But I believe we should give more value to the fire trucks or at least buff it. In order to give it more value, let’s start by fixing dispatch jobs the ones on the phone, maybe by adding a new scenario of a car on fire and would need an fire truck to put it out. Maybe a burning house/shop? I’m trying to add more role play to the table here. And trying to get more interactions. 

Edited by Wyvern
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, BertJohn said:

I *Heard* There was a fire script once upon a time but it didn't perform well and lagged everything so it's been disabled ever since. I don't know if it even exists, just hearsay

The issue actually wasn't lag, it was that fires weren't syncing properly between all players. Most people would see the fire, some would not. Same is true for once the fire was extinguished. Some would still see it.