2.0 Suggestions

Quentin Noble

I don't often post or read things on the forum, so I do apologize in advance if these are things that have already been suggested. It's just a compilation of things I've seen and think would make a nice addition to the city going forward! 

• The ability to drag and/or grab onto other individuals. I do realize why this isn't an option currently, but going forward I feel as though it wouldn't be a feature that would be abused nearly as much. It would make it possible for friends/family to help someone to the hospital when no other options are available. It also adds the option to put someone into the trunk of your vehicle, which would make an interesting twist on kidnappings/robberies! If the vehicle is locked, you can't exit the truck, but if it's unlocked you are able to escape.
  • The option to change your skin color. In Badlands you have to settle for the skin color of the face you prefer. You may appear white as a ghost when in reality you should be fairly tan. For example, would a farmer be pale? Not one who's been working in the fields all day. I think this would make a nice feature, and add a little more diversity into the city. Less people looking exactly alike! 
  • I'm not really sure what one would call this "feature" but the ability to remove shirts/pants/shoes just like we would with helmets/masks/glasses. Of course we wouldn't be fully nude, there would be a basic undergarment set up for the city. Not really necessary, but it would make getting tattoos or something for example a lot easier! 

I'm not really sure what else to add at the moment, but these are the things that came to mind just in the past few days. By far my favorite/preferred one would be the ability to change our skin colors. I'm interested in hearing what you all have to say, so feel free to comment/add in your own ideas!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Quentin Noble said:

I'm not really sure what one would call this "feature" but the ability to remove shirts/pants/shoes just like we would with helmets/masks/glasses. Of course we wouldn't be fully nude, there would be a basic undergarment set up for the city. Not really necessary, but it would make getting tattoos or something for example a lot easier!

I've seen other cities that have a "changing booth" in the tattoo shops that dress you in just short shorts. Then when youre done with the tats you change back into your regualr clothes. Would be helpful in the future if thats possible on this server.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Coach said:

I've seen other cities that have a "changing booth" in the tattoo shops that dress you in just short shorts. Then when youre done with the tats you change back into your regualr clothes. Would be helpful in the future if thats possible on this server.

Wooow, that'd be even better. Provided that tattoos become a feature in our city again. Fingers crossed, I miss my tattoos! 

5 hours ago, Noob said:

I mean, I personally wish that you could toggle clothes on and off. I don't want to jump in the water on an impromptu trip to the beach with my shirt and shoes on. I want to be able to "change my gloves" whilst on EMS, I think the ability to toggle those would be cool.

Right? Changing our gloves before and after each patient. I think that'd be pretty rad! 

• Like 2

I like the idea, I think having a quick set to change in would be an amazing idea - however I think it should be limited. For example you don't want someone robbing a store and then changing into another person. It would be cool to have whitelisted clothes that you can "quick switch" too.

I also like the idea of switching dragging friends. I think it would be realistic to drag someone from down pillbox to the door. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Noob said:

I mean, I personally wish that you could toggle clothes on and off. I don't want to jump in the water on an impromptu trip to the beach with my shirt and shoes on. I want to be able to "change my gloves" whilst on EMS, I think the ability to toggle those would be cool.

if you really wanted you could carry a tent around 24/7 and just put it down whenever you want to change but thats kind of a pain lol

• Like 3