Raincoat Poncho

Rizz

Raincoat Poncho

General Idea:

• Would be an item you purchase from a store
  • When "using" the item, it will put on a raincoat/pancho looking jacket
  • When taking the pancho off, it would dispose of it, and you would have to purchase another
  • Basically changing the jacket, or maybe a custom "decoration" that overlays clothes?

Issues I see:

• Abuse with robberies (changing appearance on the fly to hide)
  • Abuse running from police by changing appearance on the fly. (This could either be a positive or negative to RP). Unless we can get some sort of transparent overlay for the pancho
  • Possible fixes - Allow police to remove someones pancho by force. 

Possible RP Scenarios:

• Just started raining and you don't want to get wet, trying to run inside
  • The storm is about to come so you want to get prepared for it in case you can't find shelter

Conclusion 

Maybe not the most time effect thing development wise - however if something could be quickly done, I think it might be kind of cool. So many times it starts raining and there isn't really a way to RP it out. It would be kind of cool as well to carry extra panchos on you to give a friend if they need it. 

17 minutes ago, syn said:

I don't really see anybody using this tbh

Have you never been out in the rain and been like "Damn wish I had an umbrella or something". I love RP items, and stock up with them every time I go to a market. (cigs, binoc.. etc.) Having more items like this is awesome in RP situations. 

Edited by rizz

18 hours ago, rizz said:

Have you never been out in the rain and been like "Damn wish I had an umbrella or something". I love RP items, and stock up with them every time I go to a market. (cigs, binoc.. etc.) Having more items like this is awesome in RP situations. 

I feel like just a umbrella would be better tbh

• Like 4