Adding RP to criminal enterprises

Craig Noble

I think it would be cool if certain things like Illegal weapons for example were less accessible, I personally have veered away from explaining where the store is to people who don't know and rather have made it a point to have some the items on hand and sell them to them myself, creating a business for myself until someone inevitably shows them how to get it from the city for cheaper and kinda kills that RP for me, I think that it would be a cool improvement to see things like that either more well hidden or even just "whitelisted" for lack of a better word, to add new aspects into the economy,

I have tried lots of things to add depth to business, From referring more criminal people to an associate of mine for work while I keep my nose clean and am able to deny all involvement, to the gun thing listed above, even in my law firm when we had an active taxi company I allied with them for advertising and transportation, They would suggest Noble Law, I would suggest them, When I had a case and my client would be out in 15mo's I would call the taxi for them and they would be outside waiting when my client was released, Driving business for both companies.... overall I would like to see things that encourage such RP and having certain drugs/weapons on accessible to certain people would certainly drive more player to player interaction and RP while also stimulating the econ in new ways, Any suggestions and comments are welcome

On 9/18/2019 at 3:09 PM, Craig Noble said:

referring more criminal people to an associate of mine for work while I keep my nose clean and am able to deny all involvement

Might just get hit with the RICO

Seriously though, I agree with a lot that you're saying, PD/EMS should be the only things WLed but do think guns, drugs and other contraband should be harder to obtain
Things as of now are way too easy, Interaction and good connections have no real value

Suggestions:

1 - Conceal Locations
Force people to look, make friends or pay people

2 - FIB (admin) Raids
Pack up shop and move locations (every couple months?)
Keep things fresh by forcing people to look, make friends or pay people :D

3 - Perks (Craigs Idea)

Other games have classes such as tanks, damage, support
This could add so much depth to BLRP

Heist crew? 2 gunman, driller and hacker and weapon smith to supply long guns
Pushers? chemist (meth and cocaine) botanist (cannabis) negotiator (salesman)

Prevent abuse and create diversity by capping
Each perk can be leveled up to 5, total of 20 levels (decay over time without practice)
You could be Jack of every trade, master of none or be REALLY good at 1 or 2 things

Some perks may be used legally and Illegally such as negotiator or botanist for regular farmers (If that ever gets added)
& Perks that may not apply to any jobs such as stamina and strength

Perks such as dead eye (gunman) can be leveled up by landing shots on animals or players
Chemist for example can be leveled up by making meth or coke, at a low level, even if done correctly you can fuck up and produce crack, as you level up the % chance of that happening is lower

Edited by Oscar Wilde
  • Like 1