Move the ooc chat and twitter pop up notification.

LoveGunz

Yeah it just really drives me crazy when I'm trying to take a picture and the chat keeps popping up every time someone disconnects or If interacting like scuba diving and the Press E gets blocked by either Twitter messages or OOC/disconnecting. It would be nice if they weren't all stacked in 1 corner and the option to disable the chat box completely.

Edited by LoveGunz

On 10/17/2019 at 5:32 PM, LoveGunz said:

Yeah it just really drives me crazy when I'm trying to take a picture and the chat keeps popping up every time someone disconnects or If interacting like scuba diving and the Press E gets blocked by either Twitter messages or OOC/disconnecting. It would be nice if they weren't all stacked in 1 corner and the option to disable the chat box completely.

I agree that twitter and the chat box need to be separated so that there is no overlapping and the gameplay looks smoother.

Chiming in that the upper left corner of the HUD does get really busy at times.  Being able to turn off the disconnects log would be nice because we already have the option to /muteooc and /muteads and turn on/off Twitter notifications in Twitter itself.  There are other cases that it gets hard to see things like at the customs shop?  Sometimes it's hard to see the customization options when you've got stuff running over them in your view. 

For me, it's just a slight annoyance and it's not game-breaking.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Peyton Hayes said:

Chiming in that the upper left corner of the HUD does get really busy at times.  Being able to turn off the disconnects log would be nice because we already have the option to /muteooc and /muteads and turn on/off Twitter notifications in Twitter itself.  There are other cases that it gets hard to see things like at the customs shop?  Sometimes it's hard to see the customization options when you've got stuff running over them in your view. 

For me, it's just a slight annoyance and it's not game-breaking.

You can turn off twitter notifications through the twitter app itself 

On 10/26/2019 at 9:19 PM, Peyton Hayes said:

Chiming in that the upper left corner of the HUD does get really busy at times.  Being able to turn off the disconnects log would be nice because we already have the option to /muteooc and /muteads and turn on/off Twitter notifications in Twitter itself. 

I hope its possible to do this. It's annoying when I go with the 'no-HUD' approach and Im constantly bombarded with disconnects.