�Event� idea?

So before I begin my journey with those of you into the depths of my mind I just wanted to let you know that this idea came to mind while I was beyond sleep deprived. But now in my well rested mind it still sounds at least mildly interesting.

Anyway, it’s spooky season, and I was thinking of all the possibilities that are out there and a specific scenario type thing came to mind. So in season one of American Horror Story the one night the Dead are allowed to more or less freely walk is Halloween... but! What if this was Los Santos. It doesn’t necessarily have to be on Halloween, or last for only just a day.

But I thought it’d be interesting if we gave those individuals who have perma’d their characters a chance to come back. They’ve obviously perma’d for a reason so essentially it’d be their ghosts visiting but the amount of possibilities this opens up plot and story wise for some people in the city would be interesting.

Thoughts? ?

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Serena said:

I feel like that would be more Day of the Dead, no? Either way, it's an interesting idea.

I was thinking that but at the time I was unable to properly piece together my words. Either way, I'm glad you got what I was getting at. It'd just be a really mostly wholesome........? sort of thing. 

5 hours ago, luna said:

i remember a few people doing this last year actually lol, it was definitely cool, especially for some people's characters that didn't have any closure

I just need it in my life for Quentin's sake. He needs so much closure on a lot of things. xD

3 hours ago, r3v0Lt55 said:

I'd def be down to play a Ghostbuster and capture the evil spirits in my high power vacuum cleaner.

Lmfao! Oh my god. I'd be down to watch you do that. :P