New Robbery Ideas (Just rambling)

UnknownRNGS

Will add more ideas as i think of them. Now on a unrelated note i would personally love to see a increase in the max PD allowed on the server at a time. Currently i believe its 8 POs and 2 Recruits max if its 64 players (tell me if im wrong im not PD). With that if there is just one robbery and another high speed chase PD would be completely busy with no other officers available to do anything else. Im not talking a massive increase just maybe bump it up to 12 (10 Po's and 2 recruits). Now off to my ideas ;

Alright so currently you can only rob 24/7's that are scattered around the map and you get some small money from it. I was thinking that maybe we can add robbing other places and add additional steps, making robbing more fun and interactive.

Maybe make it so drilling into the safe is like a minigame and if you get it wrong the drill will get jammed (think PAYDAY 2).

Maybe add robbing the jewelry store or banks but you ONLY get dirty money and you have to clean it, or maybe make it so you get jewels or other metals that need to be melted and recut adding more chances for PD to find you and bust what you're doing.

Maybe add actual security cameras that can look into the stores (like what we currently have at the Coke Labs)

Maybe add places that you can rob to get illegal weapons, like the micro SMG or the Autopistol that take multiple steps to complete. Then have jobs so that people can sign in as security personnel there to spice it up even more

• Like 1