Removal of "Jailing" mechanic

Porkinator

Moving towards the future, I'd like to see the removal of the jailing mechanic. Currently when you're jailed by an officer the ability to leave that cell/room is completely removed, moving forward I'd like to see more focus being put on locking doors being observant, etc. It would create some more security protocols as such, and always have that option for more unpredictable RP to flow. I understand the need for it up to now, although if we were to keep it I can't help feel it's a bit of a "power play" loosely, as it's still an in game feature that is there to be used.

Please discuss and share your opinions.

• Like 9

I like this idea. As it would hold officers far more accountable for their suspects. imagine for a sec that hostage animation that was suggested in a previous post combined with not being jailed. the roleplay from a suspect getting the upper hand on a officer to try to escape could be a decent encounter. 

• Like 1

Well aslong as i don't end up sending my partner or a rando LSPD standing nearby to prison when i send people, Im all for removing the jail mechanic. Or at the very least what it does to people like restricting them to an area etc.

Edit: just thought, Maybe if people get jailed since we won't have an indicator such as them not being able to leave, Change there outfit to like a jail outfit on putting handcuffed people in jail

Edited by BertJohn