final goodbye

Daniel Jenkins

I’m going to start off and say this , Badlands was the first city i’ve ever tried and the only one since I was into it much. I met tons of cool ass people and got close to many, I had some good ass times on this server. I wish I ended up joining earlier I just never had a pc, it was all fun and laughs every time I was in the city. I want to say thanks to the LSPD for making everything so much more fun and making it a way better experience. Especially certain cops like Galante, Cleetus , Mullet Aka Ricky, Kevin Ross , chief , bill Brady, Sarah Morgan and last but not least my Boy Tex Wright. I’m going to miss the people in the city a lot , I wanted to make this because my pc fried out on me soon as this announcement about the server shutting down happend. I never got the chance to say goodbye to anyone, I’m getting my pc back soon so hopefully I’ll catch you guys in another city but till then just wanted to say thanks for everything I’ll never forget about this city and the people in it. goodbye y’all 

• Like 6