Weapons trade.

I have an idea, if it isnt already a thing. I think it would be fun to be able to manufacture and sell different kinds of weapons, legal and illegal. I feel it would also create opportunities for roleplay too. For example, a mining company extracts the materials to build the parts, then they could deliver it to a group that purifies the metals, then someone makes the parts, then someone assembles, and someone sells the final products. There could be an underground business for the illegal weapons, and the seller of the weapons could sell them at any gun shop, or start their own gun shop. This would open opportunities for people to open delivery services too, to connect each step. Each level of the process would make about the same, and if you took and did several steps., more risky, and more rewards. The intent is not to make it easy to do all steps by oneself though. I have more details in mind, this is kinda my rough idea, will add details of my thoughts if there is interest.