More end-game content

Chan

I would like to see more end-game content, not just trillion dollar cars that go 400 MPH (I see it's currently being changed, but I am referring to Badlands 1.0).

So my ideas is:

Weapon Drop-offs

After you buy a business, you have access to high risk illegal weapon purchases. Also in different tiers. I'm not sure what kind of weapons would fit badlands, but I assume smaller SMG's or Shotguns could be available.

This would be pricey, and high risk. So when you place an order, you get an SMS with a location (Just like cocaine drops), but the police would also be informed 1 minute later with the same location.

Once you arrive at the location, it takes 30-60 seconds to claim/pick up the package, so it's not instant grab and run. (Promotes that you have to pick up packages with your gang/friends, and not just solo run it)

(Suspicious business going on at X location, might want to check it out) - SMS/Notification to PD

Once you pick up the weapon(s), you get it in your inventory, so it can be given to other people, just like when a weapon is disassambled.

And you would have to buy ammo seperately, maybe 10 shotgun shells would come with each shotgun, or 30 bullets for the SMG; buying ammo is slightly less risky (?)

This allows for gangs to be stronger, and more exciting "Criminal vs Cop" fights. If you think about this long term, it would be a criminal money sink, as we most likely will not profit much having expensive weapons.

End-game vehicles:

As of 1.0, the "good" vehicles was either: How they handle off-road, top speed, acceleration, bullet-proof.

Which is okay and all, but it would be cool to see more "special" vehicles, like more bullet-proof vehicles, or vehicles for more special uses.

Maybe get a vehicle that can drive on water, but nerf the top speed a lot? (Either pretty expensive in normal garage, or only purchasable through a business?)

There's a vehicle in called "Stockade", which could be a really sweet bullet-proof vehicle.

Making the tractor purchasable (I don't think it is)

A ramped buggy? (Maybe this would promote trolling too much)

In 1.0 we had submarines, but it was only 1 seater, why? It had no use and couldn't even be used for jobs, escape police, fun underwater adventures.

This was just a quick brainstorm, would love to hear your opinions. I just want more features with the business, and more end-game content.

• Like 2

I like the illegal gun idea, and I think something similar used to be in the works. Parts being tied into businesses and parts coming from blast mining. I'm sure there will be plenty of stuff to sink your money on coming, cars, housing, even the business itself. A lot to work on, give it time, great ideas though!

• Like 1