Allow crime with airplanes / helicopter

Chan

This has been a touchy subject in 1.0, and I feel like it should be brought back, since we are in a new era of "less restriction".

As of now, I doubt anyone owns a helicopter/plane, but for later, I wish it was allowed to use it for crime. I don't see a reason it shouldn't, as trolling and griefing with planes are less likely now with whitelist.

Yes, it gives civs an advantage, but I have thought of a way to balance it.

Once the pilot is caught knowingly doing crime (maybe found parked at coke labs, or seen escaping police), he should lose his license. Here is a way to prevent people from abusing this, like a friend flying that doesn't have a license:

Only a civilian with a pilot license can actually fly the helicopter, and if you don't own a license, it either won't start or the engine gets disabled, this way, when the pilot is caught, he is guaranteed to be the owner of the helicopter (at least have an expensive license)

Also, the police force should have a aircraft radar or something similar so they can see who the owner of the helicopter is, so they aren't just anonymously flying around being overpowered.

This way, it's high risk, high reward. You are basically guaranteed escaping police, but when caught, you lose the license. (100k down the drain) So it's up to the pilot to choose if they are willing to risk this.

This will also promote RP (for criminals at least), you can promote on twitter that you are doing drug trafficing over the air, and the criminals can pay you to be their air taxi.

Thoughts?

Longer loading and unloading plane cargo times would be needed if you go this route. If a van has 100 capacity I'm just guessing that a plane would have a large amount more. What I wouldn't want to see is the ability for 4 people all holding 120 items of a drug walk up to the plane they took out 10 secs ago then M>Vehicles>Trunk>Put>Click item>Enter number done. So literally 30 secs from pulled out the plane is loaded and ready to fly, nullifying what would be the largest drawback to a civilian using a plane for drugs.

Now lets say you created an item called "Shipping Crates" that were a container that held 5-10kg worth of items. After loading your items into the crate then the crates could be loaded 1 at a time onto the plane/heli of your choice at X time interval per crate. Same unload speed would be placed on the unloading of the cargo aswell.  Don't know if this is doable so just spitballin ideas.

Edited by r3v0Lt55

2 hours ago, r3v0Lt55 said:

Longer loading and unloading plane cargo times would be needed if you go this route. If a van has 100 capacity I'm just guessing that a plane would have a large amount more. What I wouldn't want to see is the ability for 4 people all holding 120 items of a drug walk up to the plane they took out 10 secs ago then M>Vehicles>Trunk>Put>Click item>Enter number done. So literally 30 secs from pulled out the plane is loaded and ready to fly, nullifying what would be the largest drawback to a civilian using a plane for drugs.

Now lets say you created an item called "Shipping Crates" that were a container that held 5-10kg worth of items. After loading your items into the crate then the crates could be loaded 1 at a time onto the plane/heli of your choice at X time interval per crate. Same unload speed would be placed on the unloading of the cargo aswell.  Don't know if this is doable so just spitballin ideas.

I had a higher focus on the helicopter since it's 10x easier to actually use. You wouldn't neccesary need a plane for anything related to cocaine, as you can't park it remotely close to the coke labs. If trunk capacity of a helicopter is an issue for bringing large amount of drugs on a flight, we could always disable the trunk all together, so it's only the drugs they carry that fits on a helicopter. 

Like for example, 3/4 people are cooking coke at the labs, the pilot are already outside in the helicopter being scout and pilot, and when he sees cops or hear sirens, he radios them to notify them to leave NOW, and they all run out and the pilot gets them away in safety.

But from what you type, it sounds kinda like a drug trafficking job for a plane, which also could be cool but not sure how it would be implemented.