Idea's for Holiday Event/Xmas

Kota

A bit early to talk about this but a thread to start the ideas for a server event I think would be cool. 

1. Having snow on the ground is the main thing I would like to see. 

2. So @Osk would it be totally crazy to change the light patterns come Dec when or if the server does Xmas. How likely would it be for you to change the light patterns from solid red... To red and green? This is an idea I have to be just for EMS or maybe LSPD but mainly EMS just to give them a fun thing to do... 

3. Also, side note EMS dressing up as elves during that time as well... LSPD doing it I would think would be a bit much though. (Serpico gave me that idea blame him)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, KotaJon91 said:

This will definitely happen several times in the next few months.

I wouldn't be opposed to allowing EMS/LSPD to dress up in the week or two before the holidays, but it's something we'll need input from @SneakyAzShiite and @Osk on.

Same thing with the lights, not opposed to it, but it's probably a good amount of work for something that would only be used for a couple days.

• Like 2

On 11/8/2017 at 1:02 AM, KotaJon91 said:

2. So @Osk would it be totally crazy to change the light patterns come Dec when or if the server does Xmas. How likely would it be for you to change the light patterns from solid red... To red and green? This is an idea I have to be just for EMS or maybe LSPD but mainly EMS just to give them a fun thing to do... 

I'm fairly certain it's doable but I'll have to double check. If I'm feeling the christmas spirit perhaps I'll get on it

• Like 1

On 11/8/2017 at 1:02 AM, KotaJon91 said:

A bit early to talk about this but a thread to start the ideas for a server event I think would be cool. 

3. Also, side note EMS dressing up as elves during that time as well... LSPD doing it I would think would be a bit much though. (Serpico gave me that idea blame him)

I like the idea of having snow on the ground... see this is the type of things @Serpico you can't have in Arma...

• 1 year later...

I want more Christmas/holiday spirit! I want snow! I want Christmas trees!

I'm not entirely sure what to look for when trying to find DLC content for FiveM, but an Xmas tree at Legion would be AMAZING!

Is it possible to have it snowing all the time during this holiday season? Would people want that? Is it realistic to Los Santos and do we care for the sake of getting snow? Alternative would be rain, and rain is bleeghhh.

One time in an entire year we'd have it, I think we should while we can! Wear your winter clothes, it's COLD OUT, not warm, despite that the sun is shining! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Serena said:

I want more Christmas/holiday spirit! I want snow! I want Christmas trees!

I'm not entirely sure what to look for when trying to find DLC content for FiveM, but an Xmas tree at Legion would be AMAZING!

Last year there was a tree at legion so I am sure they will bring that back... But I agree I want it to look like xmas threw up all over badlands and left lights and trees and spirit everywhere.