Logo idea / Suggestion for devs

G_DateSB

Hi guys so me and some of the boys I play with came to the server and love it. We have formed a group and we was wondering if we can get the logo one of us put together and place it in game so our group can wear it on are clothing. I know it may be a long shot but I honestly think it might be a good idea as other groups where the same colour as us and think it would stand out?? 3.png

• Like 1

hey, i don't speak for admins, but i do know serpico has talked about how gangs that have consistently good RP and interactions with others and basically stand out have a possibility of getting these types of perks given to them

Edited by luna

Just to add onto this.

It would be cool to have group pages where different groups post their group with lore. (Why they are in los santos, who they are and what they stand for) reason for this is not only to have a better understanding of what groups they are and maybe have group goals and so on? In addition it might look better for new players that maybe want to join in a group. Ofc with group pages everything about them needs to be found out ICly and group pages can't be used as metagame information. Groups get their own logo on spesific clothing as G_DateLR (babe) is suggesting.

Totally didn't take this from DayZ ❤️ :) 

@MaybeleleLR there is already something very similar to this. If you go under Browse > Clubs you can create a club/gang on the forum and invite other members to it. 

You can add club descriptions and status updates on that page and have it public or private for people to view. 

Edited by George Cahill

2 hours ago, George Cahill said:

@MaybeleleLR there is already something very similar to this. If you go under Browse > Clubs you can create a club/gang on the forum and invite other members to it. 

You can add club descriptions and status updates on that page and have it public or private for people to view. 

ait i'm just blind. Ty