The Crawshanks "Area"

Juggsrp

So, i've been in contact with a few gangs which have already had such things implemented into their group, and with the meetings that have been happening lately, i feel like this would be a good time to ask for something for the Crawshank family. 

I've tried not to go over the top with the suggestions, though the Crawshanks are more of a mafia rather than a straight up gang it's hard to just pick something "small" 

Below are my suggestions and their locations.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/beautiful-modern-house-in-rockford-hills

I've tried my best to find locations which are not so big that it's unrealistic, but on the websites i've been looking through these 2 are the only ones which 1. peaked an interest and 2. weren't ridiculous.

Both of them have the locations on the images and also come with a video. 

https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/cassidy-lodge

I prefer the Cassidy lodge one, and so does the team. But overall both of them are the ones which we would like to have implemented if allowed. 

Please give me your opinions as i'm open to anything and i think the Crawshanks have provided enough positive RP to have something with your approval posted into this awesome community. 

To go along with this. The Crawshanks hold many meetings with many other gangs, and a location that is bigger than a simple house would be necessary, we also want to hold parties, after event parties and many other cool RP scenarios which will provide good quality RP to many of the other members of the community.

Edited by Juggsrp
  • Like 3