Ability to own multiple of the same vehicle

I am not sure if this would cause issues, but I have been in cities where you can own multiple of each vehicle, each with its own randomly generated license plate number. I personally think this would be a great addition to roleplay and immersion for a couple reasons. People could collect cars of the same type, in different colors, etc to show off. Also it adds ability for business rp, for example if someone wished to run a delivery business, and got lots of customers who use their service, the owner could buy a second delivery truck, and hire someone to work, and drive it, thus adding a boss and employee roleplay. Tow truck companies could do similar, and also taxi, and many others. This is a thought ive had while doing tow jobs.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Lew666 said:

This would be actually a good idea I think. Could get Locals who just need some extra money to do the deliveries then like you said.

it would be cool, but idk about having locals do it, im talking hire players to work for/ with you. This would add roleplay opportunities as in boss/ employee rp. I mean you could have locals do it techniucally, but that defeatrs the purpose of roleplay with players in my mind. Like the business owner pays the individual working under them a certain amount, and the employee keeps all tips.

7 hours ago, Lew666 said:

No locals as in normal players lol

like me and you. locals as in new players :D

Gotcha, yeah it would be fun. Idk how hard it would be to implement though, as youd probably have to implement a way to prove employment, to prove the driver has permission to use the vehicle. Like employee ids to drive employer vehicles...