Cool down timer on tea leaves & yeast

I'm suggesting that tea leaves, and yeast have a global cool down, just like store robberies, 20 min.

Only one team can claim the prize between each cool down. 

Business's should have to fight for supplies, instead of owning an endless money printing machine.  

Edited by Merr Khan
  • Like 1

I might be wrong, but if i remember right, each business as an individual cool down of about an hour between orders. Also if two businesses make orders of leaves very close to each other they end up at the same place. At least thats how it was is in the old days. With that being said, with the investment someone or a group makes on buying a business whats wrong with it having a larger income? As someone who was part of a business in the previous iteration of the server it was still work getting money from having a business, whether it was doing the work to make products themselves or selling the materials it was a hustle and i wouldn't consider it "printing money". With that being said I'm unsure about prices of things in the new economy.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I would agree with @Richie.

I havent worked with a business since 2.0 hit the streets  but if it operates similarly to 1.0 there was significant capital invested and risk involved with making a profit.  You still had to put in work.

IMO if you add restrictions on trade you should also up the reward for success. 

But as I said I'm basing this on 1.0 experience and it could be totally different.