Players who should be shown more gratitude.

Sky

I know this can be a controversial topic but I do want to state my honest opinion and feedback to make the server much better. I have been part of the badlands community for over a year now.. when I found out the server shut down I was shocked due to the countless hours players have spent on the server grinding to get a business or one of those badass Kamacho trucks.. What I'm trying to say here is those players who worked hard for a business like myself should be reimbursed. Is there anyway a player refund can happen or how do we know the server wont shut down again, because if that's the case whats the point of solo grinding for a business or something? 

no one forced you into 'solo-grinding', deciding to spend your time in an RP server purely grinding is a personal choice, but those are hours you wanted to spend doing that.

having money is always a plus and sometimes necessary for roleplay, but it shouldn't be anyones focus

there are things that can't be reimbursed, such as time spent with player interactions and roleplay experience, if you feel you were robbed of your time because you grinded, maybe spend your time doing something more rewarding

• Like 3

I fully go against this, economy works in ways which intend for wipes for a new roleplay experience if you care about your money more than the roleplay aspect whats the point of playing? Servers intend for wipes and updates as they want to keep it fair and realistic.