Moonshine

That;s ab awesome idea and could give business owners an option for expanding their drink menus!

Some idea off top of my hed to get it started 

First picking the fruit, commonly potatoes are used but I personally like the apple mash, whichever fruit you decide its gotta be mashed so maybe have a location like that farm just north of city (?) to pick the fruits, then a processing area to mash/grind it then a small workshop for distilling and bottling? It's similar process to wine really, just different ingredients and stronger end result :P

I look forward to seeing what becomes of this idea! ?

Advantages would be random effect on armor, speeds up time bars for robbery/ bank heists, ext do to the moonshine would make you more ambitious with less nerves or fear of the cops, Disadvantages would be the possiblity of going blind for several minutes (EMS cures patient), death (EMS cures patient), possible vomiting for several minutes as you lose hunger and dehydration (EMS cures patient), stay drunk much longer no matter what

This is just an idea from my group and I.

Edited by IDoNotGiveA

Sorry for chiming in late, its busy here today. Another potential side effect Is drinking in excess, have it to where your hungover and must continue to drink or else have the drunk effect for longer if abused, or it will hit you randomly sober one moment and drunk the next. Potentially catch someone off guard while they are doing 150 down the highway.

• Haha 1

Or death with continued habitual use. (Ems cure/life flight) I feel like the benefit though would be more realistic (because it does slow you down) it it just added that drunk strength. Maybe add the ability to knock someone out on top of extra carry weight. The speed and damage threshold are covered, granted the speed up on the timers could also be buyable imo.

I actually suggested something in the past for more farming/ drink making options. I made acharacter after the grapist, and my goal was to make all kinds of grape flavored drinks, like wine, vodka, juice etc. but didn't want to fill out the business form, as I didn't have a group with the character to fill out the business form, would have been doing it fang near solo to start. I gave up on that character, well kinda, taking a break from it for now. So I mean, if they add new crops, and ingredients to make for different drinks, I may very well bring the grapist back around lol.

• 3 weeks later...