Hunting

Tiny

I don't think many people actually do the hunting in the north as I've asked about it a few times and never received any information. 

I tried it out myself earlier today as I figured it would be fun, and it definitely was but there's a few major flaws that could be fixed.

There's no way to end hunting unless you logg off, I returned to the sign that you use to start it, and there's no way to stop and return your rifle or to sell your lion skin/pelts. Probably why no one does it...I think having the option to sell the lion pelts, and even adding rabbit and deer pelts would be great as there's tons of rabbits and deer in the area, and maybe when you end you can return your gun? It's useless outside of the hunting area so it doesnt matter but would be nice not to have a nice looking sniper sitting in your weapons menu and not being able to use it.

I think as far as pricing for the pelts, maybe rabbits would be lowest then deer as they are larger and less common, and ofcourse lion/cougar pelts would be highest price/sale value as they are dangerous and very few

• Like 1

I must have missed that, didn't know there was a specific amount. I had 11, so maybe not enough to trigger it?

I still think a vast improvement would be something closer to the fish trader where you can sell each pelt, and different types. :)

• Like 1