Much needed balance

Diesel

Id like to see some more balance to the cars available, in terms of there speed and accel. The sprunk buffalo has no business being as fast as it is and other cars arnt fast enough for there price. So perhaps these could be rebalanced or we could get something like a tuner chip to start making other cars useful instead of having sprunk buffalos and dominator gtx's everywhere. I think that if changes are made and people could really get into there cars that it would form more of a race scene for rp.

• Like 2

We are actively looking into some of these cars that are over performing and also under priced.  I 100% agree with you.  Other than the dominator and buffalo are there other cars that you find function like this? 

Also like the idea of the tuner chip.

• Like 1

I Bought the Ruiner (80-90s IROC Camaro) which is muscle car and I dropped 80-100 k in aftermarket parts  an I think my Grandmother could beat it in a footrace I get its not a supercar but with all that work done on it she should move a little better than that  should be at least 500hp  ... I was so  disappointed  I ve owned this car in my head and put far less into it an she screamed lol 

On 6/26/2020 at 11:10 AM, TiLLeR said:

We are actively looking into some of these cars that are over performing and also under priced.  I 100% agree with you.  Other than the dominator and buffalo are there other cars that you find function like this? 

Also like the idea of the tuner chip.

im looking for something to give people the option to build there vehicles in a way. Like the ability to have a sleeper car to where the outside isnt all that but under the hood the thing is a beast. Just so we dont see the same vehicles everywhere.

22 minutes ago, buttpounder420 said:

im looking for something to give people the option to build there vehicles in a way. Like the ability to have a sleeper car to where the outside isnt all that but under the hood the thing is a beast. Just so we dont see the same vehicles everywhere.

Like a panto with nos

As an avid admirer of all things fast and beautiful .... i have tried most cars in the city at the moment, whether it be from a friend, or "borrowed" ....before i bought it, so i knew if it was worth the money. i personally try to go with acceleration as most of the time i am not on the freeway. i currently have the Itali GTO,  which is a fast accelerating car but when it reaches it's top end in about 3-4 gears which is 125 - 130   you can hear the other gears but no speed gain is given, however at certain points in the city you can achieve a higher speed (163) for a moment before it slows down to the original top speed. this happens to most of the cars, so you have a normal top speed and a max speed you can tell the cars have more to give.

Some cars have these upgrades available to them, others do not. i know it would be a fair amount of work to get these to all balance fairly. so i am not expecting it to happen soon. but as was said before some people buy their cars for looks and some for the speed and i also think that it would be a great rp situation if people were to have a race scene where they can talk about what they have added to the car to make it better for them :)

All cars sort of under perform or are off priced, all supers under 1 mil should range to around 150mph anything over that should clear 155mph upto 195mph . Police should get pursuit vehicles and the itali in the sports section needs re pricing an top speed lifting as its basically the acceleration of a super without the top end. That car accels quicker than cars nearly 10x the price it just hasnt got that top grit. Cars that cost 1.5 mil should not only be doing 150mph. police 4x4s should not be capable of 160+. The cars need re adjusting an re doing. The 2 mil super should hit 195mph how ever certain ranks of cop should get a pursuit vehicle of some kid capable of 187 or something like that. Civ cars are and always be faster even in RL depending on the cars and where you live. like dubai have buggatti PD cars but then most cars there are supercars lol

Sprunk clears 200 and so does the sabre turbo custom. In a straight line top speed they clear any vehicle on the free way.