Good bye Badlands..

Randy Jones

It's with deep regret that I say goodbye to badlands. Badlands was the first FiveM server I joined after playing Arma 3 rp for months. There was something about Badlands that keep drawing me back that I could never put my finger on until now, it was this great community. At the moment badlands is under development and has seen some huge changes over the last couple of months since I joined. Badlands may not currently have all the cool features that other servers have, but Badlands does have one thing that no other server has, a great close community. After these short few days I've been wanting to RP, I've tried out tons of non whitelisted and whitelisted only servers and none gives me the same feeling I had when I played Badlands. Now I know a lot of you are probably glad to see me gone, PD and staff included and you have a good reason to. I just wanted to let everyone in Badlands know how much interacting with each and every single one of you has helped me out over these last few months. Without giving any personal information away I've been going through a pretty tough time, I'll get through it alone but Badlands for sure helped me out immensely. Again I appreciate all of you here at Badlands for giving me something not a lot is able to do these days, thank you for all of your interactions and I hope maybe in the future I can be welcomed back to Badlands with open arms.

Sincerely yours.

Randy Jones 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 7

• 2 weeks later...