Offsetgamer

Sorry for the long read.

I'm not sure if this has been asked or not but I have been on this server a few times and I am still trying to figure everything out. I am trying to figure out how can I use the cellphone in game, have GPS on screen when on foot, show gamer tag above my head and all other players without pressing the f6(I think it was f6 button I held down but goes away when I release the button) I figured out the basics. I got my car, license. Picked some graps and put in the factory. Did a few deliveries. Hopefully I can get my taxi to do a few jobs. But other then that not sure what else. I was having issues with my mic and got arrested because my mic was not working. I tried to plug my blue yeti in to get me back into the server. Waiting for a appeal. I will be going out to buy new gaming headset today. Not sure what else I need to know or do in this server. Not like other servers I have  been on.

@Offsetgamer

Cellphone is del key to pull up, make sure any number you are trying to msg or call includes a - between first 3 and last 4 numbers

You have to enable the gps to use and hold f5 while on foot, it does not stay open without the key being held

ID numbers over head are only accessible through holding f6 and you should not be using this unless you are trying to find out someone's number to file a report. Numbers over heads as a default is meta and were disabled so as to discourage cheating.

In terms of jobs and activities, I encourage you to find other players in game and talk with them, it's best to learn this stuff through rp, that is the fun part. Many people willing to show a new person the ropes.

All players are required to have a working mic, good luck getting it all settled.