Face Mask

Sax

With all due respect, I don't think corona is something to joke about at all. Many people have lost relatives to the pandemic so I think installing a mask mod for the purpose of poking fun at it it just plain disrespectful to people who have lost those that are dear to them to the virus. Also, it's not really slowing down, and many analysts suspect a second wave will come around. The last thing I want to be reminded of when playing a game is what a fucked up state we're all living in now.

• Like 3

After recently encountering a city before badlands, they had the face mask mod. My first thought of what I was seeing was the fact that, I don't want to remember what is going on in the real world, I join the game to have some quality fun, not to remember about some pandemic that has killed many people and so forth. Like Mr Sarr stated, it's at it's second wave and honestly I feel like this issue/virus we have now will stick with us every year. 

9 hours ago, Sarr said:

The last thing I want to be reminded of when playing a game is what a fucked up state we're all living in now.

-1 ^ this sums it up enough, from my point of view

• Like 2

understandable, i had relatives who has passed away because of it as well. but my point i was trying to get at was to laugh about social distancing. understand it can and might be wrong if taken the wrong way so ill withdraw my suggestion. thanks for feedback.

15 hours ago, Danny Reagan said:

understandable, i had relatives who has passed away because of it as well. but my point i was trying to get at was to laugh about social distancing. understand it can and might be wrong if taken the wrong way so ill withdraw my suggestion. thanks for feedback.

Of course. I didn't mean to take a jab at you at all, just voicing my thoughts! Sorry to hear about your loss.

• Like 1