Secret criminal locations

I suggest the locations that aid criminal activity should be removed from the map and relocated. This would open new RP opportunities as actually building an empire and monopoly of a certain drug or weapon. Unless if anyone where to find the location themselves. With this system people could be hired to do the dirty work of actually selling while behind them sits the producer safe. Unless someone snitched to the police of the secret operations. Black market tools and weapons would also be harder to get and could be sold for a nice sum.

• Like 2

honestly I see where every angle is coming from. I personally feel like having them visible eliminates all rp to figure it out. I also see that theres people who don't wish to rp to find out where things are, and will search the entire map until they find it. I personally feel like its more of an issue of people not truly wanting to rp things out. I get it, theres many styles of rp. I mean theres ways you can rp to find locations, such as if you know someone knows a spot, stalk them, find it, use it. I feel like an option for a monopoly or to force people to rp things out, is to have it where you fill out the business application, and state whast you want your crew/ group to do, and then you get a location only yall can access to do what you need to do. If someone wants to partake in that activity, they gotta get in favor and become a part of that group who has access to said location. You could also have a couple businesses/ groups that do the same exact thing outta different locations, and allows for rp of groups attacking eachothers production, or stealing the product produced, adding opportuinities for muscle/ security. I feel like there are advantages and disadvantages no matter what yoi do. Having it so anyone can access it/ uyse it is more fun, but then keeps anyone from having monopolies and charging ridiculous prices. However, everyone can do it, so then it reduces rp to get stuff. Having it so only certain people/ groups can do it increases rp, but then prices can skyrocket. Its all about how you see it and what you prefer.