Steel Pipes

Razec

Hello folks! 

Hope everyone is doing well!

Let's talk Steel Pipes. As of what I found so far, getting these is practically unlikely, as chopping cars might get you one, but that is really rare. Like, in 14 cars I chopped in a day, I only got 1 steel pipe. That's def more than 5k spent on lockpicks just to find that valuable item. Was it really meant to be this way?

Please keep information about where to get them quite, as that is character information. There are multiple ways to get multiple items. We do love suggestions, but some should be given to us through the support system to prevent leaks :). 

With the way features are coming in, there are going to be people that figure out the best ways, and some that figure out the worst. However if you feel like it's too much of a grind, please do submit a request so it can be looked into. Keep in mind that we love adding tricks and throwoffs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rizz said:

Please keep information about where to get them quite, as that is character information. There are multiple ways to get multiple items. We do love suggestions, but some should be given to us through the support system to prevent leaks :). 

With the way features are coming in, there are going to be people that figure out the best ways, and some that figure out the worst. However if you feel like it's too much of a grind, please do submit a request so it can be looked into. Keep in mind that we love adding tricks and throwoffs. 

I apologize. If needed, feel free to delete my post. 

Thanks Rizz!