Valuing life

RickNess

So a issue I've seen alot more then usual lately is people forgeting to value there life in there RP situation. Kinda blown away even by some of the people we wouldn't expect to have this issue with (tagged quality assurance) not naming any names inperticular, would just like to see people be more realistic and value there life rather them let there ego take over. Again not pointing fingers just wanna bring it up and hopefully see an improvement all around, police, ems and civs etc. 

Edited by RickNess
  • Like 5

I'll always recommend to always attempt to "try" and understand the perspective from the other side RP Wise. Valuing of Life, and Forcing RP (No choices period), is also to be considered whenever digesting or determining  if a scene is legit no value of life. I believe there should always be an option to value your life, or lets be clear; to defend your life, rather than claiming someone didn't value there life. Why? My experience over time got better when I sat back, put myself in the other person's shoes and asked myself legitimately. Would have I done the same thing....Usually I find myself saying, Yeah probably would have. That's how I personally deal with the no value of life process. Works for me. Just a thought. 

I find it to be a RP Decision rather than a rule. I don't think someone defending themselves is no value of life ..ever. 

Edit: This has nothing to do with any specific scene, just being devils advocate when it comes to Value of life. I know nothing of a specific scene thats brought up by OP. just putting out there for others. Sorry ❤️

Edited by vDrop
  • Like 5