Random Diseases

Razec

Hello folks!

Hope everyone is doing well!

I was thinking about ways of giving EMS more to do in regards to hospital work, since I've found myself in that boring situation where nothing is happening at all, and you're just sitting there, waiting for a call.

So, I thought of Random Diseases. The concept is quite simple, I just don't know about execution. Players would be "seasonably" infected with random diseases, which they would have to treat at the hospital. If left untreated, these diseases would progress and further the damage on the player's health bar. 

It would be something like this:

Level 1 - Identified Disease - Player would be notified of the disease, like if they are being notified of a bleeding or broken arm.

Level 2 - Untreated Disease - Players would suffer minor damage overtime.

Level 3 - Dangerous Untreated Disease - Players would suffer minor damage overtime + walking/running speed reduction

This would force a larger traffic of people at the Hospital, since player's would need to treat their diseases in order to progress with their stories. 

What do you guys think?

• Like 4