Holdouts

Kaitlyn Greene

I'm not sure how to really write this out and it make any sense. But I would love to see holdouts in the city, it would get gang on gang and cop action. It would require orgs thou where a leader would invite other players to the org. there would be like 5 or more holdouts through the city, like for an example the docks the merry weather docks where a org would try and get the hold out and if they get it say about every 4 hours the docks would give the org some guns and ammo. Another org could not try and get the docks for at least another 4 to 5 hours from when it was first taken. Other hold outs would give other items such as ores or armor or something depending on the location. A org could not hold more then just 2 to make it fair for other org or gangs. I would say if cops respond to a holdout because it would be announcement to the city saying this org is taking a holdout and cops would show up I wouldn't just let all cops go I say how many go to a store robbery or what not. This would cause conflict with orgs just because I feel as if there really isn't any in the city atm and in another city we had this and it was soo much fun as an org but at times it be hard cuz if you went down cops would take out guns if caught, but its the thrive or gang on gang and cops. This is the short version of what I was thinking, it is from another city I was in so not sure how it would work or if at all, it was just something I really enjoyed doing as a crim in an org and gave us something to do.

Edited by Kaitlyn Greene
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Like a stash house that every faction can take over? 
There is a set amount of safehouses around town all kept secret with something that makes it look like a safehouse like a guard, you have to convince the guard to give you the code to the safehouse (there is a low chance) 

If you try and take it over the faction it currently belongs to gets a notification

• Like 1

I love the idea, I got to participate in that for a little bit in that other city, and not going to lie, it was a blast. It does encourage gun play, but honestly, sometimes it would be nice to have. Maybe this isn't something that's constantly happening, maybe a weeks worth of it, or something. I don't know. But I do like it. 

Edited by vDrop
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, vDrop said:

I love the idea, I got to participate in that for a little bit in that other city, and not going to lie, it was a blast. It does encourage gun play, but honestly, sometimes it would be nice to have. Maybe this isn't something that's constantly happening, maybe a weeks worth of it, or something. I don't know. But I do like it. 

Yeah like a week long gang wars between hideouts ???

• Like 1