Helicopter Usage

Razec

Hello folks!

Hope everyone is doing great today!

Today I decided to talk about Helicopters and their allowed usage in the city.

It's a huge investment for, sadly, a small array of possibilities in terms of what you can do with it.

Currently, the Helicopter pricing stands from 1.2 mil to 2.4 mil. It's a big grind on the criminal side, considering you can't do anything illegal with it as soon as you get it.

I was wondering if there was any way to work out a criminal usage for this sort of thing with all things considered. Maybe a city wide system reform might need to take place for this to happen, such as Police getting Helicopter trainings sooner than usual. 

The people that save up 1.2 million to buy a chopper usually have good experience within the city, so I'd say they won't be too irresponsible with it.

Current unallowed uses that I would find useful for my playstyle: Scouting locations (Providing information on Enemy Positions), Exfiltrating Criminals out of Pursuits and Positioning Criminals on Sniper/Recon Positions.

These things are fun and change the meta completely. I don't expect anyone to change their minds on this issue, but I do hope some of you could consider this a possibility in the near future.

What do you guys think?

I’m 50/50.

Kilo unfortunately nailed it. I also understand the desire to want more use out of the helicopter, especially for illegal purposes. However, 

The biggest issue I foresee is the inability to ground, or force a helicopter down without lethal force. Communicating with that helicopter would be a nightmare.