Drivable Wheelchairs

Matthew King

you could also restrict the wheel chair to only be usable in a certain area, such as pillbox, for the initial stages to prevent misuse and everyone in a wheelchair on the roads causing a pd nightmare. But once you have a genuine person wanting to use one, turn the restriction off for that wheelchair and then they are free to roam. Also add it to the un-pickable list so people can't steel it from people who have them.

That being said + 1

• Thanks 1

I personally think that this would be a great addition to the RP side of EMS. Not only would it open up the possibility for different kinds of people on the server that as Matthew said, if they wanted to play a character that had no feeling in their lower legs etc. I think that it should be something that is only purchasable to EMS then the wheel chair would be registered to the characters ID and as someone said before make it so they can not be lock picked that way there would be a lower chance of them being misused. Overall, I think it would be a great addition to the faction as well as the server. +1

• Thanks 1

Wheelchairs were always something I pushed for when I was Chief in LSFD. We have tested wheel chairs in the past I know that in prior testing on the wheel chairs there was a game breaking bug which caused players driving the wheelchairs to be able to drive through objects. Once a solution to this issue is found I'm sure that we can find a way to implement them for LSFD.

• Thanks 1