Circuit Board Should be Craftable from 8 Electic Gadgets. **Change My Mind.**

JJRambow

6 hours ago, vDrop said:

Why?

I guess theoretically you should be able to get all the materials you need to craft a circuit from materials found in electronic gadgets. Although saying this, i have no clue what the requirements for getting a circuit board are, or what they are used for.

the only current way to get a circit board is down to luck with copping cars, as i have chopped the same car 10 times 3 diffrent times now (One Session Sunday, One Session Monday and One Last Week) to see if i get different results and i can confirm that i only got one circuit board from all of that effort. allowing people to creaft the item would allow us to get the item in two ways. one using the chop shop and 2 using the part you get from the digistore. 

• Like 1

I mean, it would be nice to give a reason for the phone store to get hit more often. As far as i know electronic gadgets are only used in the process of the big bank robbery, correct? Any reason for more opportunities and reasons to commit various crimes im all for. 

• Like 1