Finding Objects Within Prison Increase

Norton

So with the increase in Department of Corrections and more RP within the prison I feel the ratio to finding things within the prison should be increased to give the prisoners more things to do within the prison. For example, right now the prisoners only can search the barrels and it is a very low chance that they're actually going to find something within those barrels and then there's a cool down on researching those barrels. So I think it would be a good idea to create more places for them to search such as:

• Behind Tiles/Toilets in Bathroom
  • Under Mattresses 
  • Under Bleachers. 
  • Behind Generators
  • Behind Toilets in cells

I feel by increasing the chances that they will find something will promote more opportunity within the prison for RP and better chance for them to obtain items within the prison such as shivs, and drugs and other things. Along with that if they're able to get drugs within the prison allow them to sell it somehow to either NPC's with I know with the new NPC changes it may be hard to give that opportunity so maybe creating a spot where they can sell drugs within the prison.

Just some ideas to throw out there! 

• Like 9