Robbing People

Kiwi Sins

Well, when you say “going at each other” you have to consider a few things. Balancing, rule regulations, and overall mission and aim for this function.

The aim with 2.0 has always been to provide more freedom, content and foundations to allow each member of the community, a platform for endless RP possibilities. To build stories, that potentially can last months. Part of this change came the intention to help gangs, as they are a vital part of a community along side other factions and civilians.

Not all gangs have, but a very small minority still do have The senseless gunplay, trigger happy shootouts stemming from next to no RP, endless "revenge" kidnappings and mostly hits on each other for simply wearing a color still do happen, but not as much. 

I personally don’t believe this should be in *yet*, however, I do believe a function of sort can be gradually added in. Simply adding it right away can open doors to some people making a income out of it with no reasonable sense of RP. 

The community has gone far with its changed mindset of RP. And most of my time on it has been exceptional. I believe we continue to blossom in the right direction, and with such standards and current changes being made, I think we’ll be able to have the function integrated in the future.

Edited by Matthew King
  • Like 1

I feel it's a good idea. There should be a few rules to go along with it, such as cops are not just lootbags. People shouldn't be robbing a cop just because they have a cool gun or whatever. Also you should need a good RP reason to rob someone, as is already the case. I also feel people shouldn't be taking everything the person has unless there is a good RP reason for doing so. I could see robbing peoples pockets as a good thing, but also a bad thing. There would need to be rules set into place to balance it out.

• Like 2

Would be nice if there was a mechanical restriction on what or how much can be robbed. Would be cool if there was a "protected/hidden" pocket to protect a few items, just a few though. That "protected/hidden" shouldn't be restricted to PD, since they do thorough searches over , shit I have to hurry and rob this person or I'll get caught type of deal. lol. I don't know just spit ballin tbh.

Honestly what Randy said was legit. 

i would like to see it in the city but with restrictions (as was said ) such as a "chance" to have something fall out of a pocket  or a small amount of cash taken , rather than being able to choose what is taken from the pocket or to steal large amounts of cash from the person and a timer that holds you in place for a period of time to allow response from an officer and no stealing when a person is downed

• Like 1