Nerf the Double T

Razec

With all upgrades it goes about 155-160 flat. Every single PD vehicle can go faster eventually the acceleration on the double bike is just way higher than what PD has and honestly I feel it's fair. Usually you will have multiple officers cashing you so I feel like it's not the big of a deal. Plus using a bike is kinda high risk high reward. You can wrecked out so easily, most PD streams that I've watched the majority of the time the crim just ends up wrecking out anyways 

Its high risk to reward as @Randy Jones said , you crash it once and it instantly starts smoking and reduces your speed and acceleration.So if you are skilled enough to take off without crashing it in a pursuit you get a big bonus of high speed and acceleration.On the other hand I guess the drag bike could use a higher top speed .

This is what I think we should do with the Bike, I do believe the bike is good but this is a known super bike in the city, if anything the bike shouldn't be nerfed this bike should cost more. This would be the better soultion. as the bike should be around 115K instead of 85K. Note the police Tarhoe can outrun this bike... So from a police point of view i don't think this is a good move and will upset a few people if the bike got the nerfed. 

Both the Drag And The T are known for being quick but you must understand you are at a much higher risk of being knocked off and being tazzed. 

1 hour ago, r3v0Lt55 said:

Is it really a risk when you lose any PD in 2 turns though?

Facts. There's no risk, and honestly there's no real RP in using super bikes, or super cars. The art of escape isn't speed, its how you do it, and its why. Being a super gaming driver isn't impressive, lol. 

12 hours ago, buttpounder420 said:

i honestly think all cars should go quicker i think cars having the capability of higher speeds would increase the skills threshold to escape from cops or even races. 

Would be nice to see the LS customs upgrades opened up to all vehicles 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Uhm, you're very wrong whoever is saying it doesnt need a tweak. just to prove the point i`ve not been caught on my double T once. out of like 15chases this past month or so. i dont use it for crime anymore,only going up north since its fast and a long route. either way, it either needs to cost 200k or it needs to be bumped down handling and acceleration wise. please fix it aswell as the itali GTO...

It's not so much the speed on the Double T as it is the handling compared to the PD bikes which are supposed to be our combat to those bikes. However, the Double T can turn on a dime, and accelerate pretty quickly. Not that our BMW bike doesn't but when it comes to taking turns to keep up with that bike it way out performs our PD vehicles. As far as the Itali GTO we can keep up with it eventually but again the acceleration of it is relatively high.  

On 12/5/2020 at 8:47 PM, vDrop said:

Facts. There's no risk, and honestly there's no real RP in using super bikes, or super cars. The art of escape isn't speed, its how you do it, and its why. Being a super gaming driver isn't impressive, lol. 

The meta is so common to have, super vehicles in robberies and holds little to no rp value for the individual like pd to interact with you, because 70% of crims are there for the money; and they know we cant beat them. 

Rp as a whole has been on the decline in my view, quality is a factor to rp. Having a bike that can lose you in a chase in two turns then go 164, in a matter of a few seconds isn't fun for either party. I had a conversation with trump a while ago about rp, and there is so many avenues of rp available, like vdrop stated it is not about speed, it's about how you do it. Sadly when new individuals come into the city, they see the meta of running on this and that, which in turn; ceases to provide to fun/rp for others when you just run every time doing 160.

I would'nt say tweaking the double t is the issue, there is a speed control for a reason; use it more and set yourself to a decent pace to still have fun and interact with others and or if your being chased. Instead of driving at a unrealistic 160mph whilst swerving everywhere in the city. In my eyes when we constantly see you run away and provide little to no rp, then go 160 on for example the double t, this shows you aren't about the rp and interactions. It shows your here for the money and to have the joy of losing pd after 10 seconds.

Edited by Rylan Amos