Gun Props

Diesel

Idk why it was removed or if something broke but I personally really would like gun props added back onto the server. Nothing is more immersion breaking then when someone whips out a ak-47,uzi or shotgun out of thin air. People can just walk around with class 3's and no one can see.

• Like 1

They were removed because they were broken, they would get stuck so you'd see off duty Cops running around with Shotguns on their backs, or AK's on their back despite not having on on them. sometimes they'd get stuck in people hands etc.

I would love these back if they're fixed though, it sucks to have magic long-guns during fights and situations.

I can confirm a defect was raised on this request by me and will be looked at soon ;) I believe this was disabled back in june when people had props stick to thier hands. 
this issue has been resovled and with the changes to the the city, this request was put on the back burner due to other more needed fixes such as cars and locks not working.