MRPD Remove Greenzone - ONE DAY

vDrop

I'm not saying right away, I don't think the server is there yet. I do at least want to hear what others think. There was moments in 1.0 where raids on PD were hilarious. I think the current issue is bodies disappearing randomly that would throw off a gun fight, however if fixable, would be nice for the opportunity to be there. I believe the server is in the right direction where hitting the Police Station would require going through essentially everyone. lol

• Like 3

Would love to see this in the future for sure. PD is for sure in a great place and I feel like standoffs in and around the PD area can call for some awesome action. I'd like however, without limiting the action too much is ensure that if people want to raid the PD it needs to be planned. Last thing we want is constant raids with low effort from people. I am sure there is some details that can be worked out to ensure that this is the case. Perhaps only being able to with a certain item or items in your possession etc.

I remember in another city a criminal group took over the PD and an external S.W.A.T team had to be called in, was insanely entertaining to watch and be apart of. 

+1

Edited by tay

The problem is that almost all assaults previously were either unorganized or the same group repeatedly, leading to extremely long processing times or near constant distraction when attempting to clear a scene. Everyone wants to attack cops over the dumbest stuff, things as simple  as a headlight violation can result in kidnappings, shootings, or murders. I’d rather see the people who are already on the inside make something interesting happen than have to deal with gang members that want to show up over low level charges that can be easily resolved. 

• Thanks 1

I have to agree to both @vDrop and @tRaShCaN05. Both times were great but I have to side more with Trash as well. I am thankful for it because no on in their right mind would attack a police station that would have a lot of officers in there. Now Granted we are behind closed doors but it makes it hard to do our job when we have people attacking it. Sounds more like current events happening in game for the stupidest shit. I was apart of one of those times where the group would storm and in the end I didnt feel like it was right and we did that. Maybe some day we can get rid of it but I am really liking the Green zone. I do think though that if we have it, the Hospitals should have it as well.

This is one scenario i would love to be able to plan for .. whilst i do agree with a green zone principle as cops should feel safe in the knowledge that they are not going to have some group suddenly burst in .

Maybe have it similar to the bank where 1, there has to be a certain amount of cops in the city / vicinity of mrpd .. 2. criminals have to hack the doors open to be able to gain access to the whole building, by hacking this would set of a whole building alarm / police alert- unlocking the doors would not unlock cell doors, so say 2 members are in cells and 3 members enter the building, make their way to the cells to arm the other members of the group by again hacking to allow the doors to open ... if they are not your group then you might have rp from other people trying to get them out lol - if the group chooses to set them free then only one escape route is available for a certain amount of time before the cell doors lock again and the other doors open  .. 3. this can only be done at a certain time of the day in say two 15 min windows (to allow for tz changes) - so the police know it might happen and are prepared for it . 4. if no one inside to "break out" maybe a chest to break into to get your own evidence items on your own record or to get items from the evidence locker

Edited by Carl Berg
added text
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Carl Berg said:

3. this can only be done at a certain time of the day in say two 15 min windows (to allow for tz changes) - so the police know it might happen and are prepared for it

I like some of these ideas, however this one I would not be just because it is Meta. These attacks are supposed to be random of not at all, so being prepared for it at a certain time would not help the Criminals out at all.

Also

20 hours ago, Carl Berg said:

if they are not your group then you might have rp from other people trying to get them out

This would be in violation of the Gang rules though, especially if its with another gang.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ren Yates said:

These attacks are supposed to be random or not at all, so being prepared for it at a certain time would not help the Criminals out at all.

I was trying to be fair to the police :) as they are likely to be all over the city at the time this takes place . I did have another few ideas

1 that it is active all the time, with a longer hack needed and then the criminals would have to secure that location / be covert while they hack - which would be quite difficult

2 one week a month at different weeks during a 4 month time cycle

26 minutes ago, Ren Yates said:

This would be in violation of the Gang rules though, especially if its with another gang.

this is a good point ..but in a way similar to the prison bus transport the individual you want to break free is the target but there might be other gang members on the bus -.maybe individual door hacks, I was trying to think of a way to conform to the rules