Towing ideas

Bgibson2198

Hello!

Me and a few other towing business owners would like to have a few trucks added to our fleet. Currently all we have is the stock flatbed. That truck is great and all but it would be nice to have a smaller rollback for inner city pickups. The ford F550 or the Ram 5500 that the emts would work great as a platform! Also with the addition of the truck driving job we really need to be outfitted to take on any job that could be thrown our way. In instance the truck were to flip on its side we would have no way to upright it. So adding a couple big wreckers into the city would be great! A rotator and a smaller wrecker would be such a great addition. This would also provide more options to rp. Such as a truck that has flipped over would need 2 or 3 tow trucks, 4+ officers on scene for traffic control, new media could get involved, and etc... Please take my request and truly think about it! we appreciate everything you guys do to make this city so great!!!! I am truly happy i have moved to this city to start this great journey!

Below are a couple pictures of examples that would be amazing additions!!!!!Jj.jpg?w=1280&ssl=1Hh.jpg?w=1280&ssl=1Ss.jpg?w=1280&ssl=1Tt.jpg?w=1280&ssl=1 

Thanks 

Brandon Gibson 

Owner/OperatorLl.jpg?w=1280&ssl=1

GIbson Towing

• Like 1

I'm the owner of Stoner Towing and recovery in game. I have already bought vehicles in game to make the recovery business work with what's available. Yes more vehicles and abilities would be nice, I'd like the ability to have functional boat trailers, and ways to recover cars that are submerged in water. I'm saving up to buy a submarine in game to hopefully make It work for water recoveries. Good to see others working tow and coming up.with ideas.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi, I am wondering how to go about getting a "Business" license here?  I have ideas as well about having my own "Security" outfit. I am currently working at the front desk at MRPD and hope to do more for Los Santos. Let me know how to go about it, many thanks. 

22 hours ago, Jack Sprat said:

Hi, I am wondering how to go about getting a "Business" license here?  I have ideas as well about having my own "Security" outfit. I am currently working at the front desk at MRPD and hope to do more for Los Santos. Let me know how to go about it, many thanks. 

Hey Jack. First I would start by not hijacking someone elses thread about that. Might get a better response if its it own thread if you know what I mean. 

Also I know Staff has said this before on Discord that the Business apps are closed currently I believe and will be opening again soon. Keep and eye out on discord for the announcements and then Post on the forums for the business app. You will need a location if its something that isnt added yet and the ideas on what you want to do with the business. Maybe they will pick your business to be one of the first some come to the city. 

• 2 months later...