Available Cars Tab On Tablet

Denver

The topic title already describes it, it would be quite handy to have an "app" on the in-game tablet with all vehicles (categories and shit), so that we can browse it for a vehicle we would like to buy from dealership, this way we don't have to just go to a dealership to ask the prices of multiple vehicles and can just look and browse in our own time. It would look the same like in the dealership's garage, but then without the sell, retrieve or buy buttons.
Just the name of the vehicle, it's price and weight.

• Like 3

I see where you're coming from, but I think it's better how it is now. It encourages roleplay to go to a dealership. Also, I am a car salesman in real life, and this is generally how it works in real life as well. Customer shows up, always says just looking. You ask them questions (new or used, car truck SUV, what will you be using the vehicle for, price range, etc.) then you point them in their price range and they generally ask the prices on 4-5 vehicles before they buy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blueman_Gaming said:

The thing is, I just want to look in peace and not even know what I'm looking for yet, and tbf in real life you could Google the price of a vehicle or go to the website of a dealership.

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Vehicles_in_GTA_V

Find a couple you want, then go and ask for the prices.

Edited by Storrent

The problem is...even the employees don't remember EVERY car, truck, SUV, motorcycle available. So the RP get's interrupted when they say "one second, let me look at the catalog." 

If there was just a catalog and NO PRICING, it would make everyone's lives easier. I can inspect the cars, look at the trunk space, and be informed on what I want when walking up to a dealership to view it in person. 

It will reduce the 'i dont have one in stock, ill buy one" and then it's the wrong car so now there is a car in their lot that no one wants until someone does. 

I agree. There should be a catalog to look over on the tablet that only displays the car and the trunk space. 

I shouldn't have to use a third party website, to look up cars. Especially since BLRP has a certain amount of cars available. That will further add to the confusion of the buyer when he sees something he likes but the server doesn't have it. 

Storrent makes a point, with the change that was put in place; all vehicles I've bought I've just googled and looked into the specs they have. 
I never cared for trunk space as most of the vehicle have the same space and so forth, so it's not that much of a issue.

Is it worth the time to add it into the city? maybe, but then again you can easily just look up GTA 5 vehicles on the interweb.

Edited by Nadiya

I would like the idea of having a way to IN GAME check what kind of cars. not google on GTA V cars.. you want to have it in game. so a way to look at cars in your own time would be really nice. And yes in real life some people come to dealerships. But also alot of people check google on their tablet. Nowadays your able to customise your car on the dealers website.