Car trunks to be able to be lockpicked.

Bobby Nelson

If we had the opportunity to lockpick vehicle trunks (with a more difficult minigame) and take the contents of the trunk, it would bring out more worth to lockpicks,and would force people to look after their cars, not leave them unattended,store them into their garages, also would encourage people to keep stuff in remote dumbsters, pink cage, and/or buy houses for storage. Because right now theres so many cars everyone left without a care in the world, absolutely vulnerable, there should be some restriction, but cant think of one as of yet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I partly agree with you , due to sometimes cars get stuck and there is no tow on to tow the car , so i believe there should be a chance of some of the items to be given, rather than all of the contents of the trunk, any money found in the trunk could be taken from the players bank accounts rather than just generated as this would make the players respect their cars more.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2021 at 7:30 AM, Richie said:

I'm all for it, it should be much harder then currently picking doors though and have a much higher chance of failure. 

agreed, but also need a different type of minigame, because the current one is so weird, sometimes you are late/early by ALOT,yet still succeed , and other times you get perfect timing and still fail

Edited by Bobby Nelson

• 3 weeks later...