New Traffic Laws

Denver

Not something big or anything, but it's def nice to have and would value people's driving and attention to the road more.
So here are my ideas for new traffic laws:

- No mobile phone in hand while driving
- Working lights and intact windows (might be weird with onesync and stuff, but still could have a chat with the driver and if they are aware of it, either write a fix it ticket or a regular ticket)
- Noise disturbance (revving, honking, burnouts)
- No custom horns with the exclusion of truck and cop horn
- No red and blue underglow (not sure if that's a law already, but it should be anyways)

Let me know what you think. 

To my knowledge, the penal code is kept brief with broad, encompassing charges inlieu of specific pedantic ones that IRL states include in their penal codes. Not going to pretend to know why, but it is, and I don't see charges that target one specific thing that will hardly be applicable in e'rryday patrol being introduced. 

13 hours ago, Blueman_Gaming said:

- Working lights and intact windows (might be weird with onesync and stuff, but still could have a chat with the driver and if they are aware of it, either write a fix it ticket or a regular ticket)

Would actually require people to obey traffic laws anyways. lol

Also I know I would nit pick someone because they didnt use their traffic light. We are too busy as cops to worry about that when every 15 minutes or so there is either a shooting, Robbery or someone selling dope or fighting somewhere lol

4 hours ago, Ren Yates said:

Would actually require people to obey traffic laws anyways. lol

Also I know I would nit pick someone because they didnt use their traffic light. We are too busy as cops to worry about that when every 15 minutes or so there is either a shooting, Robbery or someone selling dope or fighting somewhere lol

True, there's too many crims, let's hire Walker to kill em all again

• Haha 1