Vehicle Handling Feedback & Suggestions

Knox

This thread is to give suggestions and feedback on car performance. Please keep it short and try not to double post. Keep in mind that vehicles are not just about speed- handling acceleration and braking are also factors that make up the full performance of the vehicle.

Please use the following template:

MODEL: 

CATEGORY: 

PRICE TAG:

Edited by Knox
  • Like 1

MODEL: Pfister 811

CATEGORY: Supercar

PRICE TAG: 1.7 Million

FEEDBACK: I believe this vehicle needs a speed and acceleration boost, as when compared to similar or cheaper supercars, it might be the slowest. Could also be slower than many 100-200k sports cars. It looks great, but it doesn't perform as well as I thought it needed to. 

EDIT: It seems the top speed of this car was kept the same from it's GTA online counterpart, giving it a slight disadvantage compared to other lower tier modified sports cars. 

Edited by Razec
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MODEL: Ram TRX

CATEGORY: Off Road

PRICE TAG: 220,000

FEEDBACK: When the vehicle reaches top speed it shifts 2 two more gears and actually gets slower. Then if you dont come to a complete stop and slow down the acceleration is almost gone. Not sure if its a bug or more of performance thing.

• Thanks 1

• Sam pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

MODEL: Dinka Jester Classic

CATEGORY: Sports Car

PRICE TAG: 135,000 (stock) ~ 200K fully upgraded

FEEDBACK: This car looks great, and is pretty decent in terms of handling, however the acceleration on this thing and the ramp up is slower than a snail - pales in comparison to cars at way less than it's price and urgently needs an improvement for what it is, it can barely hit top speed too without going a straight 2 minutes on full throttle - it's barely able to hit 140 (it's top speed) and takes a very long time to ramp up during races.

• Thanks 1

MODEL: Elegy RH8

CATEGORY: Sports Cars

PRICE TAG: $112,500 - $150,000+ Fully Upgraded

FEEDBACK: This car is GTAs version of the Nissan GTR which IRL has a horsepower of of 419 and does 0-60mph in 3.2s.
Now I'm not saying to transfer real life stats into the server obviously.
However, the Elegy Retro, which is mean to be the Nissan Skyline R34 has a horsepower, IRL, of 276 and is many years older than the Skyline.
Which is what it's meant to be in the GTA world also, hence the name "Retro", however, I've noticed that the retro overall is better than the RH8.
My Elegy RH8 has great top speed and handling, however, the brakes are horrible and it's fully upgraded. It literally takes forever for the speed
to slow down after I put my foot on the brake. I feel like overall, a lot of cars need some balancing so that way everyone in the city isn't driving
the same car. Everyone either drives a Elegy Retro, Karuma, Specter Custom, or the Bestia GTS. 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MODEL: Lampadati Felon
CATEGORY: Coupes
PRICE TAG: $58,000
FEEDBACK: This car feels like it doesn't have any brakes at all. While that sentiment is shared across all of the "cheap" coupes, compared to other vehicles at the same price point in similar categories, it's impossible to use whilst trying to follow the rules of the road.

Edited by Storrent
  • Thanks 1

MODEL: Bravado, Gauntlet

CATEGORY: Muscle

PRICE TAG: $40,000? I think...

FEEDBACK: As soon as you accelerate with the car the back tires spin instantly, like it's almost stuck in permanent drift mode. I love the car as it reminds me of the dodge challenger, but it's practically not a car I can ever drive.
  • Thanks 1

MODEL: SCHLAGEN GT

CATEGORY: SPORTS

PRICE TAG: $130,000 + FULL UPGRADE = $177,000

FEEDBACK: This car is rear wheel drive in game, whereas if you compare it to it's IRL car, which is the Mercedes GT63, that car is all wheel drive and the torque/acceleration is amazing. Whereas the one in game feels a bit lack luster. Overall, it's not the fastest car in terms of top speed, which is fine because the handling makes up for it. Top speed after upgrades is about 135/140. Feel like it just needs less drag when accelerating, because im not sure if you're actually able to change whether a car is rear wheel, front wheel or all wheel drive! Thank you! I know I been posting a lot of cars but I been buying a lot and testing them, and just be giving my opinions. Doesn't necessarily mean I'm right.

• Thanks 1

MODEL: Elegy RH8

CATEGORY: Sports Car

PRICE TAG:$112,500

FEEDBACK: I work as a Car Dealer at Lux and I do a lot of testing of the vehicles to help when a customer is trying to determine what car to buy. When it comes to this car however I would say that it is currently in a broken state. For a car at this price and even when fully upgraded it has no breaks making the car unsuable.

I tried to make a short clip showing the breaks in their current state. Please note the car is fully updated here.

https://streamable.com/7t1o3i

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MODEL: Dominator GTX

CATEGORY: Sports

PRICE: $95,000 (not sure)

FEEDBACK: This vehicle is a tank, needs a serious nerf. After multiple crashes, it simply does not disable itself. You can drive it underwater and the engine still works after getting out of a patch of water (while it was fully submersed). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

MODEL: GTX Dominator

CATEGORY: Muscle Cars

Price: N/A negotiable

FEEDBACK: Before the Dominator got its nerf it was a car not to be trifled with some may even say it was a little "OP''. But it was the only car in the class of muscles that could compete with all the "foreign trash" roaming the streets. Might I suggest a compromise, since the "the Dom" is so slippery it kind of needs something to balance the car with the rest of the competition. Which brings us back to acceleration and top speed of "The Dom" yes you did bring back to the 155 165 mph range but who's actually on the highway racing the "the Dom". Most races and get-aways consist of lengthy slaughter of twisty turns and maneuvers to try to evade, capture, and/or gain an edge on competition. At the current state it lacks in all categories. Its now the slowest to accelerate to top speed, the most slippery, and the only thing going for it is that its a muscle car so its "tanky". I suggest bringing it back to how it used to be but lowering the top speed to 155. At the current state it cant compete with anything. Of course this is only a suggestion but i would like to entertain this. Thankyou

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
MODEL: Taipan

CATEGORY: Super Cars

PRICE TAG: $1,860,000

FEEDBACK: I think that the drifting around corners and the braking is nice, although for the price, I think that 
the drift on start from the acceleration is a bit too much, and once it gets to the speed of 140 it sits there for 15-20 seconds 
before shifting up another gear which jumps to 185-190. I was hoping that it could become a 4 wheel drive?
Edited by unknowN_TM
Fixed up Feedback
  • Thanks 1

MODEL: Desert Raid

CATEGORY: Offroad Vehicles

PRICE TAG: $420,000

FEEDBACK: The vehicle is way to heavy for what it actually looks like, it tokyo drifts when trying to turn or stop the car at 
anytime and does not brake well at all, its turning is also incredibly wide making it hard to turn when driving at 60+mph. 
The acceleration on the vehicle is kinda slow, even though its an offroader. If I take this vehicle offroad it barely goes 
up a hill if it happened to slowed down. 
Edited by unknowN_TM
changed the mph from 30 to 60
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
MODEL: prairie 

CATEGORY: sedan?

PRICE TAG: 18k

FEEDBACK: for a cheap car it rips, speed is alright. Turning needs adjustments as it's a drifter for the right skilled drivers. Brakes could use work as it's decently slow.
MODEL: Youga

CATEGORY: vans

PRICE TAG: N/A

FEEDBACK: everything about it is fine up till rolling, the youga has a lot of body roll, it's like drifting with butter. A van shouldn't be able to really drift especially due to the way this vehicle looks.
MODEL: Banshee 

CATEGORY: sport?

PRICE TAG: 65k? 

FEEDBACK: vehicle is really over powered, a cut back on power is needed for areas like handling/steering. It's a drifter car too and if driven right can feel like butter around a corner. Brakes need a slight touch up as it feels slow.

• Thanks 1