Vehicle Handling Feedback & Suggestions

Knox

MODEL: Toros

CATEGORY: SUV

PRICE TAG: $135,000

FEEDBACK: Performance is lack luster. Top speed of 120ish mph with full upgrades 
without curb boost. Its a V12 with a 8 gear transmission. The last gear you start 
to lose speed/acceleration its almost a 4-5mph instant drop. I'm not asking for it 
to go 190mph like its IRL counter part but stretching the last gear to a higher top 
speed if possible would make this vehicle feel more viable. Handling seems good for 
a SUV of its type.
Edited by darncomputer
Grammar

• 1 month later...
MODEL: Shinobi

CATEGORY: Motorcycles

PRICE TAG: $210,000

FEEDBACK: for a supposed 1100 CC motorcycle, a FU top speed of 122 seems very lacking tbh.

i understand that yall have some balancing to do, but for one of the higher end sports
bikes that cost 210k, i feel bumping the top speed up a bit, maybe closer to 140 on the
higher end would be fairly reasonable. Keeping the same acceleration, but like, adding
in another gear at the end to allow it to slowly reach the higher speed of 140.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
MODEL: Lampadati Corsita

CATEGORY: Sports Cars

PRICE TAG: $280,500

FEEDBACK: For a really solid V12 Sports car that even has some super car looks to it.
i am semi shocked that the acceleration and top speed dont really reflect the true capabilities of
whats sitting in the back of the car.

if the acceleration got bumped up maybe like 5-10% as well as a top speed increase of like 5-10%
i think this car would be much more reasonable for what its packing and for what it costs.

• 1 month later...
MODEL:  Sovereign 

CATEGORY: Motorcycles

PRICE TAG: 34k?ish 

FEEDBACK:The recent nerfing of the western style bikes ex: the sovereign having speed reduced limit's RP value of the bike as it was the singular bike we had that produced a speed that is competitive, it already had bad handling breaking and if you even looked at dirt then it was useless. From an RP standpoint it is very disheartening to know we have no options that fit well in the MC life style that can be competitive in situations where cars street bikes ect can out pace what we have available to us as they do not fit well with the culture.

• 3 weeks later...
MODEL: Dewbauchee Champion

CATEGORY: Supercar

PRICE TAG: 1550000

FEEDBACK: I feel like for the price tag the performance needs to be looked at. for the price of the car it shouldnt be beaten by all aspects by almost every car in the city. at the airstrip for instance it only goes 106. the acceleration isnt really there either, and the handling is for the most part good. But I really feel like it needs some work. In my opinion there is no reason it shouldnt hit 150 for the price that it is or atleast have great acceleration.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
MODEL: Entity MT

CATEGORY: Super cars

PRICE TAG: 1.85mil

Hey,
So one of the new super cars in town is the Entity MT.
This car is based of the Koeningsegg Jesko (absolut, and attack)
In real life the car has reached a top speed of 330 mph.
while in the city it only does 175mph... on the highway.

And for example the overflod Tyrant (what I heard) went over 200mph, on the highway. 
while this car is based of the Apollo Arrow, and that car highest speed is 224mph.

What im asking is.. is it possible to have the Enity MT, go faster than 175mph.
I am not asking the car to reach 300mph.. but atleast maybe a 220mph would be nice.. (offcourse if possible)
I just think the car deserves more than 175mph.

I hope I gave you enough information, and I hope to see a reaction.
Thanks for reading my suggetion, have a good day!

Bubba Dixon, Aces&Eights

• 1 month later...
MODEL: Voltic

CATEGORY: Super Car

PRICE TAG: $655,000

FEEDBACK: Putting the price tag aside, there is no reason this car or any electric car should spin out when first accelerating like its a 2 ton dodge challenger. Electric cars are known for their get off speed and acceleration but when tested against sports cars way cheaper in the ranges of 90k-150k there is little to no difference, some even having a faster 0-100 time. Top speed is reasonable for a car of this capacity, all that I think needs remodeling is the initial get off and acceleration of the vehicle.