Cocaine Lab cameras

Hamchi

Maybe we could make these screens work by showing footage of the doors outside the cocaine lab, if people feel like that it is unfair for cops being able to use the cameras to check if there are people inside, this balances it out for criminals. I'm not saying it I feel like it is currently unfair but see it as a cool feature that I would enjoy and maybe others possibly would? Let me know what you guys think ~ your local cocaine head Max

unknown.png

+1 I like the rush of feeling I'm going to get caught, I do see the issue as the location of the lab is under the map/ocean when you get TPd in you are at a disadvantage because you wouldn't hear a vehicle come up. I would say it's fine as long as there is a blind spot to put a vehicle, either way there is a lot of cover around the building to use to sneak up. I see no issue with a camera outside, due to the fact that you could see someone coming possibly.

Edited by Rylan

Honestly from my experience, most cops who check the cameras will also check inside regardless even if the camera are showing nobody inside (some even breach without checking the cameras beforehand). Also it's not like cops sit on the cameras constantly, there won't be much benefit of a camera inside because if you see a cop at the door, chances are that you will get caught out anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, tay said:

Honestly from my experience, most cops who check the cameras will also check inside regardless even if the camera are showing nobody inside (some even breach without checking the cameras beforehand). Also it's not like cops sit on the cameras constantly, there won't be much benefit of a camera inside because if you see a cop at the door, chances are that you will get caught out anyway.

I think Hamchis trynna say that the camera would be useful to know and be ready, instead of intensely standing in a corner for 1hour aiming a gun at a teleport that could get a cop in there any singular second. im +1 on the idea, i like it.

• Like 1

-1, there's already a way to tell if there is someone at the cameras from inside the cocaine lab, (obviously won't say what it is). But like others say, have a look out. I honestly enjoy not knowing if there is someone inside or outside, it makes for a new experience when someone just shows up unannounced. It creates an amazing RP scenario that doesn't happen often. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1