Wreckers for two truckers.

Hello I am Jethro from auto experts. I have ran into a few situations where a heavy wrecker or a which would come in handy to not put my own truck at risk of getting stuck. I have found 2 listings for these wonderful vehicles one of which I believe has a real wench I'm trying to find a rotator but have yet to find one.     https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/kenworth-t440         and this is the second one.     https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/non-els-fivem-ready-kenworth-t440-heavy-wrecker

• Like 2

With these types of tow trucks (winch) it is almost impossible to get them to sync with players correctly, There is the old timer tow truck and it suffers from sync issues that cause the cables to span across the map and the car being towed to flip out and do the tornado.

I agree it would be nice to have something o make it easier, but get creative, i dont think ive seen a situation yet where you cant recover a car, minus the engine being waterlogged, and not being able to load it on tow truck as you cant get in the car. Otherwise ive been able to recover some pretty crazy things with the tow truck, or other vehicles in game. I like the idea, but as stated above, if itll cause sync issues i say no, otherwise hard yes to a wrecker style truck.

Oh im pretty creative. but there was a few times one where they went off a cliff to steep for my truck to make it up and another where it was in a canal to shallow for a sub and no way for my truck to get to it without getting stuck myself. I get peopel out of the subway all the time.

• Like 1