Thoughts on turning cash into an item you would have in your pockets?

I mean there is already rules against that but that is a pretty good point. You should always have some vaild RP reason to rob someone anyways. I was thinking of like a situation where a gang who is at war with another gang notices them doing some kind of job, if they go to rob them or shoot them down and they've gotten rid of what they robbed then you can't really get much out of it. Maybe it's better the way it is now though. 

• Randy Jones changed the title to Thoughts on turning cash into an item you would have in your pockets?

Adding a paypal system is great but also adding a physical cash system might be good, specially for people holding cash on them. It will make people be more careful of the money they carry and help encourage using the banks.

As someone above said, if there is a big money transfer (Usually illegal) between gangs at jobs, other gangs will get more incentive from attacking them on the job. 

Regarding the fact that people may get robbed more often, we already have rules in place for the server with that. It would not be any different than the current robbing scenarios, except this time you may lose money and people would have to be more careful.

I think it is a good idea overall. The chance that it may be abused is real but that also applies for anything in BLRP. The good outweighs the bad in this case.

• Like 2